This program will provide you with a wide ranging discussion of developments related to sex harassment law. The program will discuss significant case law developments and the impact of the “Me Too” movement on sex harassment claims. The program will cover how to handle new allegations of harassment based on conduct occurring years ago and best practices in revising policies and procedures to handle allegations of misconduct. The program will also cover the validity of using mandatory arbitration clauses in contacts to respond to sex harassment claims. This program will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of significant developments in sex harassment law.
Handout Materials will be emailed to you prior to the seminar
1.0 MCLE Credit Hours
• Significant sex harassment case law developments
• How the “Me Too” Movement is impacting sex harassment litigation
• How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
• Sex harassment issues arising from workplace use of social media
• Validity of mandatory arbitration in sex harassment cases
• Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Sarah Besnoff, Paul Hastings, LLP – Washington, D.C.