Handout Materials will be emailed to you prior to the seminar
1.0 MCLE Credit Hours
• How beneficiary designations vary depending on the type of custodial account involved
• Differences among retirement accounts, bank accounts, brokerage accounts, life insurance policies
• How designations differ depending on the type of beneficiary – individual, institutional, trust, etc.
• “Payable on Death” agreements for bank accounts
• Practical guidance on how designations are made & common drafting traps
• Extending benefits for maximum period possible