- This event has passed.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Law Practice
January 31, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This program will provide you with a practical guide to diversity, inclusion, and equity in law firms and in clients. The program will discuss the value of diversity and inclusion, including how it fosters collegiality, greater client value, and organizational and personal growth. The panel will look at real world case studies of what types of diversity training work and help law firms – and also review those types of training that do not work. The program cover best practices not only for law firms but also for advising clients on developing diversity, inclusion, and equity training and practices.
Handout Materials will be emailed to you prior to the seminar
1.0 MCLE Credit Hour
- Types of diversity – internal, external, organizational, and worldview
- Racial and ethnic, generational and age, gender, socio-economic diversity
- Training to raise awareness of unconscious bias v. promoting allyship and inclusivity
- What types of diversity training work – and what types do not work?
- Best practices in helping law firms and their clients grow in diversity, inclusion and equity
Anthony Licata, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP – Chicago, Illinois